Wednesday 1 June 2016

Student Led Conference

Hi everyone,
So for the last few weeks everyone in my school has been preparing for Student Led Conferences. It is when you get 20 minutes to show your caregivers what you have been doing so far this year. My class made slide-shows and then talked our parents through the slide-show. Your teacher then talks you parents through your report and lets you ask any questions necessary.
I think mine went pretty well, it just takes a bit of time to get comfortable when you are presenting your slide-show as it's kind of awkward. I think the one who has done really well though is my teacher. She has to sit through 32, 20 minute sessions and is probably thinking of a million things she could be doing. So good luck Mrs Hogg.

I thought that for one of my posts this week that I would put up the slide-show I used since it has been such a big thing for us lately.


So what did you think? Not too interesting but sort of the thing that you expect from one of this kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment